Sunday, July 21, 2013

Our 2nd Anniversary

Our 2nd wedding anniversary was last week.  It is hard to believe that we've have been married for 2 years!  And yet, it's funny cause it feels like we have always been married.  The love Bryan continues to show me (even when I don't deserve it) amazes me.  He is so kind and patient.  He is a servant.  He puts my needs before himself.  He is always thinking about how the choices he makes will affect me.  I love him with all of my heart!


One of the things that I wanted to do before we had kids was take a trip to Disney World!  Bryan made that happen!  We took a 7 day trip to Orlando and spent 5 magical days in Walt Disney World parks.  We're still not ready for kids... so I will have to add something else to our "to-do" list. :)


Over the next few days, I will be posting about the adventures from trip.  The cool thing is that most of the blogs I actually did while we were there on my blogger app.  I just waited to post them so that I could properly edit (or at least attempt to edit) them and adjust photo size and such.  I am sure that if I had really tried, I could have done everything from my phone, but hey... I was on vacation! 

I hope you enjoy seeing our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment