I got started buy clearing the room. This is what it looked like AFTER I took our all of our stuff. I had to paint around the love sack and flooring... I would just push them out of the way when needed...
I free handed the ceiling (like I have done in most of the house) and cut in the corners. I did end up taping the baseboards, but that didn't take too long.
I forgot to take pictures of the finished product... but you can see the color in these pictures.
We got started on the flooring--and now that it is over-- I can say it was the easiest of the three rooms to do. The one that we thought would be the easiest (room #2) was actually the hardest. We got started and finished the flooring in 1 day and the other rooms took 2 days....
Once we got to the closet, we got to work backwards, but Bryan did a great job!
This is at the end of the first day. We still need the quarter round, caulk and threshold, but we sure were proud!
These are the finished product! Quarter Round down and caulked!
I am super proud of this little piece that jests out. I did most of the angles for the quarter round and even did some of the cutting (I hate using the saw... I know how it works... but it scares me).
Final picture! This is probably where my craft/sewing table is going to go! :) I guess now that means I get to set up a craft room :) Thanks honey!