Saturday, October 12, 2013

I finished!!


So I have finished Advocare's 24 day challenge!  Here are the before and after pictures, like I promised!  I do have to say that it wasn't as hard as I thought.  The Cleanse was more challenging than the Max Phase.  By the time I got to the Max Phase... I was sort of in a routine.
 
I am proud to say that in 24 days, I lost 8.5 lbs.  I sleep much better. I breathe much easier.  I have to use the little girls room all the time (you drink a lot of water...).  And the best part is that my clothes are fitting much better. 


These are the before pictures as promised.  Don't judge too much... it is sort of hard to put these pictures out there.

 
This is day 24.
 
 
Here are the side by sides.  The left is day 1, the right is day 24.  These are true honest pictures, no sticking out in the before or sucking in in the after pictures. 


 
 
 
I couldn't have done this with out Bryan's support.  We are eating better and have found that we like to ride our bikes together.  I love that. 
 
I do have a goal of loosing about 3 more lbs on my own and then I would like to maintain that weight, however, it is not about a number.  It is about being healthy.  Go team go!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment