Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 25 of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge

So What did day 25 look like? Heaven!

I started morning 25 with a kolache and donut. It was so good.  But I also realized that it was only good, not great.  It is something that I will not avoid like the plague in the future, but I also will not seek it out.  I can have a healthy breakfast and have the same benefit.  I had cheese-its for my snack... those are so yummy!  That might have been one of the things I missed the most.

For lunch, I had my standard salad with the home made salad dressing (olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil and minced garlic) a clementine and apple.  When I got home, for a snack I had one of those brownies I made on Sunday and couldn't have....

For dinner, Bryan took me to La Brisa's!  We went there because it usually is the fastest restaurant in the world and it is so yummy.  We had plans for later in the evening, so it was important we got in and out quickly.  However, for some reason La Brisa's decided to take their sweet time.  We got our fajitias and queso.  I enjoyed every minute of it, but I am proud to say that both Bryan and I didn't eat nearly as much as we would have before all of this.

After dinner Bryan went to play golf with the boys in our small group, and the girls went and got pedicures! (I know I should have checked Bryan's outfit before he left... but I ran out of time.  What can you do?)


 
Fantastic ending to my day of celebrating!
 
Our plan from here on out is that we will make better choices with out eating habits.  We feel like winners! We can continue to be successful.  I really thinking that we will find a balance from here.  We will still eat things like pizza or hot wings, but we will eat the in moderation and it will not be the only type of food that we eat.  Moderation is key.  Portion size is key.  Life is fun!  Veggies are good (Okay... they are decent).
 
Here's to the beginning of the next chapter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment