Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spinach wraps

Another Pintrest recipe, but it was yummy! 

 
Ingredients:
1 bag of frozen chopped spinach
1 block of cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayo
1 packet ranch dressing
bacon bits or (when you forget to buy those at the store) 2 cups real bacon cut into small pieces
1 pack of wrap tortillas (I did two different flavors)
 
Bring the bag of spinach out to thaw.  Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and mayo until it is no longer clumpy.  Add the ranch packet, spinach, and bacon and hand mix until stirred together. Bring out the tortillas and spoon a good amount onto them.  Try to get it as even as possible (about 2 inches worth) and roll up.   Place in a pan and continue until all the mixture is used.  Place wraps whole in the fridge for at least 2 hours (I did mine over night). Take out and slice about 1 1/2 inches thick. Serve within 2 hours of slicing.
 
I wish I could say this was all it makes, but it made plenty... this was all I took a picture of.  I served it on a beautiful white platter and it was great.
 
 
BTW, this post equals one more post than I had last year... and it's not even summer yet.  It's gonna be a good year!


No comments:

Post a Comment