Monday, May 29, 2017

3 Month Pictures

This months pictures were hard to take, for many reasons.  First, I had gone back to work.  Second, she was super wiggly.  Third, she was hungry and possibly sleepy. Fourth, Abigail wanted attention. Fifth, it was right before our dinner, so the adults were a little off too. Sixth, I was racing against the clock to have enough sunlight. Seventh, did I mention it was my first week back to work?

So even though I didn't get the exact results I was looking for, I am still grateful for this little one and the joy she brings to our family!







You can tell she was enjoying the process too! 




This look at her Daddy! I pray she always looks at him like this.





















Sissy was trying to help... in her own kind of way! 








Just as I was about to throw in the towel and say we would try the next day, she spit up all over the sticker.  This is the best I could get, and I'm going to have to be okay with that. Life is messy.  My children are not perfect... I am not perfect.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment