Saturday, May 6, 2017

Annalee's 3rd month

We really started to find our grove during month 3.  Annalee was sleeping through most of the month and growing like a weed.  We took advantage of all of our family time as much as we could, and I extended my maternity leave to the full 12 weeks to enjoy every minute.  

Here is Annalee's first trip to church.  We know she will come to love her church family as much as we do and earnestly pray for the day she comes to know Jesus. 



I wish someone loved my children!










She wanted to wear my earnings.  She is already supporting Noonday! She is going to be a world changer!



We made our annual trek to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.  We actually didn't make it to the Rodeo part, but enjoyed the grounds during the day. :) 






This was a first.  Abigail doesn't just fall asleep anywhere. 




We had a great zoo day.  You can see more pictures here


Annalee was fussing and I really wanted a nap, so we layed down and she was OUT!  This picture was taken when I couldn't feel my arm because it was asleep, but I kept thinking how perfect this moment was. 


Annalee found her toes!





This is what happens to you when you have a 2 1/2 year old sister.  



As my 3rd month of maternity leave came to a close, I tried to soak up every second.  I will return to work in the next few days, but I am grateful for the time God has given our sweet little family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment