Saturday, January 30, 2016

Nursery reveal

It only took me 25 months to create a nursery... But we FINALLY put the finishing touches on it. :)  Maybe one day I'll finally get around to posting a reveal of our master bedroom.  That post was started years ago...  


Abigail is only 16 months old. Here is the final reveal of the nursery (I realize this is old news) :) 


Bryan's Mema made the curtains for us a while ago and we just go around to finally hanging them. I am so please with how they look!



The flower is from her Great-Pawpaw. 


The growth chart of the wall was made by her Pawpaw.  I am proud that we already have year 1 on there... here's to 17 more!


I love the blanket I made for Abigail early on.  I'm not sure why it's my favorite... it just is. 




I am very proud of myself.  I made the bedding for the crib: the sheets, the crib skirt (not shown, trust me, it was cute), the padding for the top, the changing pad and her diaper stacker.


I am amazed by how many people love and care for Abigail.  These past 16 months have been like no other I have ever experienced.  Thank you for loving her and my family.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for us next! 



No comments:

Post a Comment