Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Etsy Shop is back!

This past week I got my Etsy shop back up and running.  We are going to use the money we earn from the site to help pay for us to go on a mission trip this fall.  I am trusting that God will prove himself faithful in this area of our lives.  I believe this is the beginning of something big.  

I was talking with Bryan about opening the "shop" again, it is so nerve wracking opening an Etsy account.  I love making things and I love making things that other people like, but I feel like it is such a big thing to really "put yourself out there."  It only took about 24 hours before I got my first order.  How exciting!  I will get the order in the mail tomorrow and possibly dream about where this can go.

  



Check out my Etsy shop, HazzardousHousewife
Be sure to make it one of your favorite shops and feel free to share it with others.  :) 




At the very least, it was super fun getting to use Abigail as a model for my bows and practice with my Christmas gift (the camera).  I wish this kid got her picture taken a little more often...






I also snapped a few of pictures with a different bow.  I was thinking I might put them on Etsy someday in the future, but we'll stick with flag bows for the moment. These pictures were too precious not to share. 





How cute is this face!




No comments:

Post a Comment