Monday, June 22, 2015

Pictures from Month Nine

Headed to the Mall Silent Dinner.



Mama made me a dress!


Days spent with Daddy:





Life is hard!


Happy Memorial Day!



We sure do enjoy our small group, and how everyone shows each other love. 





What do you mean it's the season finale? You mean I have to wait until the fall to see what happens?




Paco wants to play!




And this is when Mama puts down the phone and removes the dog toy from her mouth!  What can we say, the dog toy is her favorite! 








It's time for Baby Jail!


Jail Break!



Papa in baby jail too. 



Mom, look what I can do!






As we finish out month 9, I am amazed at how much she has learned and grown in 9 months.  Our love for Charlotte Abigail grows more and more.  We are so blessed to call her ours.  I pray that she learns to love Jesus as much as we love her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment