Sunday, June 8, 2014

Gifts for Madisyn

Bryan's cousin Leeanna had a beautiful little girl this spring.  Madisyn made her arrival 3 weeks earlier than expected but Mama, Daddy, and Baby are all doing well.  I made a little set for Madisyn, but then forgot to take pictures when I was finished (I'm getting bad at that).  Here is the one picture I took mid-project.  I think this material has a sweetness about it just like Mama and Baby.  :)
 
 
Lori, my mother-in-law, also contracted me to decorate little sets for Madisyn.  She brought over the outfits before spring break and asked me to have them finished before they left on their big trip at the beginning of June.  (So I was definitely doing these the last week of May).  :)
 
But they turned out so cute.  Purple and Gold for LSU. Get this girl a head band, and she'll be ready for football.

 
 

 
In honor of Uncle Marc (my father-in-law) Madisyn needed some firewoman gear.  This one ended up being my favorite.  The first picture makes it hard to see the truck, but I promise in real life, it isn't.
 

 
I think she's ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment