Monday, September 25, 2017

Mama's Dress

So this was one of my dresses when I was a little girl.  My mom gave it to me right when Abigail was born and said she had a professional picture of me in it from back in the (late **cough cough**) 80s.  So for Memaw's first Mother's Day, Abigail gave Memaw a framed picture of her in the dress.  Then we started looking for the picture of me in it... and guess what, that picture was a different dress.  Thanks Mom!

Either way, I now have pictures of my girls in this sweet dress on their half birthday! Annalee is on the left and Abigail is on the right. :)

 


Here are the rest of them that I just couldn't pass up!  









You do you Annalee, you do you!






I just love this one... She's holding her hands together! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment