Sunday, April 9, 2017

Annalee's 2nd Month

Annalee's second month was a blast with lots of snuggles and a little bit more sleep.  She started to figure out this nursing thing and we spent alot of time cuddled on the couch. :)  Big sister, Abigail, figured out her roll and became Mama's little helper! 






There were many days when getting the smallest tasks done took a great deal of effort.  But I wouldn't trade it for the world.











She thought she would give me a present.  I kept getting a whiff of something... 


Good thing she made up for it in cuteness!


Abigail was wanting some attention.  And yes, that is "This is Us" in the background ;) 






This was not where I left her... 


I don't remember where we were going... but I'm sure we are at least 15 minutes late. 





Another "present."  I'm not even sure how she got it that far up her stomach!


I could look at this all day long!



She is starting to figure this smiling thing out.


Not a fan of tummy time!


Abigail stole my phone when I wasn't looking.  I have about 45 of these pictures if you're interested ;)



This picture is so sweet.  Annalee sleeps most nights and naps with her hands like this.  Not only is it a "T" in American Sign Language, my mom also sleeps like this when she is really tired.  I have vivid memories from when I was little napping next to my mom on Sunday afternoons and waking up to see her still sleeping with her hands like this. 


This could have been late at night, early in the morning, or mid afternoon.  No telling!


The "taco" was taken!



Abigail is playing "chubby" with Annalee.  It is this funny little poem we will say.  We have videos of us doing it to Abigail when she was this age.  Abigail always asks if she can "do chubby" to Annalee. 




Abigail is wearing her "Daddy's little helper" jammies.  Very fitting. 


She also is a fan of donuts!






It was a blur of a month that went by too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment