Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pictures from month seven

Here are some of the best pictures from month 7.  Who am I kidding... here are all of the pictures from month 7. 



First time trying rice cereal:





I think some actually went in her mouth!


Special bloomers I made for her. 


This girl and her hair!






A girl has to have her passie!



Trying spinach for the first time:


She really liked it!


Tuesday night small group really wears her out!





Some of the Easter Pictures I took.  I love how they turned out!









She fell asleep at her first Munday Thursday Service.


Her Daddy judged me for taking a selfie during the service.




Paco love!


The Tuesday after Easter I played hookie from school and we took a family day and went to the zoo.  It was a special day and one that I will cherish forever.




We pulled her elephant chew toy out on purpose!


Mamas and their babies!



Ms. Lisa had surgery and Memaw came to babysit.  That including Abigail bringing Mama lunch (with the help of Memaw) at school!


This one is for you Papa!  

We had the Chicken thing at Great Mema's house.







This was a good month!

No comments:

Post a Comment